Contraster Ltd was created in 2005 as an architectural studio, specialized in architectural and interior design, urban planing and 3D modeling.
Contraster is dedicated to develop in the tendencies of contemporary, sustainable architecture, new construction technologies, alternative energy sorces and
designing of energy efficient buildings.
After 2013 Studio Contraster began developing projects for different types of buildings from sea containers.
This technology is still rather new worldwide but shows great potential and lots of advantages compared to traditional building technologies: low CO2 emissions,
low costs, short construction time, low weight and high durability, prefabricated construction and finishes, easy mantling / dismantling, reuse and recycling etc.
- First place winner - ARCHINOVA annual architectural awards 2021 - Lake House in Kovachevtsi
- First place winner - ARCHINOVA annual architectural awards 2021 - Office Building - Tech Park Rozhen in Sofia
- First place winner - ARCHINOVA annual architectural awards 2021 - Multifamily Residential Building in Sofia
- First place winner in open competition for Multi-storey parking in Plovdiv, 2019
- WHATA AWARDS Building of the year 2016 People's Choice for School Dorms in Nadezhda
- First place winner in a closed competition for a Luxury Mixed-use Building in Sofia, 2016
- Top 7 finalists in Varna Library Contest 2015
- Second place in national competition for Sport's Complex in Nessebar, Bulgaria '2014
- First place winner in a closed competition - Office Building for Telerik in Sofia, 2012
- First place winner in public buildings design, "Architectural Idea 2006" national competition; team leader prof. arch. Evlogy Cvetkov
- First place winner, design and construction of the central pedestrian zone in Plovdiv 2005/2006 national competition; team leader arch. Dimitar Dragnev
- National Academy of Arts 2005, international design competition - III price; team leader prof. arch. Evlogy Cvetkov
- First place winner in the national competition of a new office building for Prista Oil company in Ruse, 2005; team leader prof. arch. Evlogy Cvetkov